LSA School Uniform 2016-17
- Black skirt*, or Black tailored trousers, black blazer and badge
- White shirt with standard collar (capable of being worn with a tie)
- School tie
- Plain black cardigan/pullover with V neck (optional)
- White/black socks/tights
- Sensible shoes** in black, brown or grey. Footwear with sports logos, writing or patterns is not acceptable. Students are not allowed to wear pumps/plimsolls made of canvas even if they are black. Boots should not be worn.
- *Black knee length skirt (Banner 3596 Henley). 18” minimum length with school emblem.
- **Heels should not be more than 4cm
- Wearing a pullover or cardigan is optional, wearing a blazer is compulsory
- Black shorts (not cycling shorts)
- White polo shirt or black rugby top with blue hoop
- Black athletics vest with blue hoop
- Black sports socks
- Sports trainers (not fashion pumps
Football boots (required for rugby or football)
Optional PE Kit items
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms (optional between November and April)
- Plain black sweatshirt (not hooded). Available to purchase from the PE office with the school badge for £13.
- Base layers for an extra warm layer are available and can be worn for all lessons. Plain black or white. To purchase a school logo base layer please visit www.playerlayer.com. Available in black or white.
- Extremes of hairstyle are discouraged. Students are not allowed to have patterns cut into hair or to dye hair vivid or multiple colours.
- Jewellery, other than wrist-watches, should not be worn in school. Students with pierced ears may wear one small sleeper or one small plain stud in each ear. Finger rings can be dangerous and should not be worn. We do not allow students to wear facial studs or any other form of body-pierced jewellery as these can be a health and safety risk. Footwear with sports logos, writing or patterns is not acceptable. Students are not allowed to wear pumps/plimsolls made of canvas even if they are black. Boots should not be worn.
- Hooded tops, fleeces, tracksuit tops, baseball caps and denim jackets should not be worn at school. Outdoor garments displaying obscene or offensive words or images are not appropriate for school. In cold weather, hats (but not baseball caps) can be worn when outside the building. In the summer term tailored trousers of at least knee length may be worn.
- Please support our attempts to maintain high standards of appearance. The school reserves the right to send home any student who does not meet these expectations.
- Where additional items of uniform are worn for religious reasons these should be in black (the school uniform colour).
- Students must not wear nail varnish, acrylic or “fake” nails.
- Students must not have any visible tattoos.
Local Uniform Suppliers
Address: 7a Park Road
Phone: 01253 725246 / 01253 726040
Address: 29 Clifton Street
Phone: 01253 736497 / 01253 731423