Year 11 provisional timetables for Mocks & Summer 2018
LSF Sixth Form: Provisional GCE Exam Timetable - Summer 2018
Thursday 16th August 2018, 08:00 – 11:00
Other Important Dates
Year 11 Internal Mock Exams: Monday 8th January 2018 - Tuesday 23rd January 2018
Year 10: Monday 11th June 2018 - Friday 29th June 2018
Year 9: Monday 4th June 2018 - Friday 22nd June 2018
Year 8: Monday 4th June 2018 - Friday 22nd June 2018
Year 7: Monday 4th June 2018 - Friday 15th June 2018
GCSE exams: Monday 22nd May – Friday 22nd June 2018
GCE exams: Monday 22nd May – Tuesday 26th June 2018
- If students are not involved in an exam, they must go to normal lessons.
- All Year 11 students will receive their own Individual Exam Timetable via electronic format and a paper copy from Form Tutors detailing the exact time of their exams, the room they should go to and their seat number in December. Students need to make themselves fully aware of these details and ensure they know their seat number before entering their designated exam room.
- Seating Plans will be available outside each exam room to enable students to double check their seat number.
- Students need to make sure they take the correct equipment to each exam, e.g. black pens, pencils, rubber, calculator where permitted, etc.
- All Exam Rules & Regulations apply for internal mock exam just the same as external GCSE & BTEC exams. For example, mobile phones must be switched off and left in bags and no talking or communicating with other students once students have entered the exam room. For full details of exam regulations, please visit the 'Exam Rules & Regulations' page.