6 July 2022
We are planning on taking LSA students on a visit to The Wimbledon Tennis Championships in June 2023. This trip will give your child the opportunity to experience this historic and prestigious grand slam tennis tournament as well as taking in some of the sights of our Capital City, London. The trip is open to all students in current y7-y9, however places are limited and are given on a first come first serve basis, students behaviour record will be taken into consideration before the deposit is accepted. The arrangements for this visit are as follows
The proposed dates for the trip are; departing Monday 26th June 2023 – Tuesday 27th June 2023.
The cost for the visit is £289 and will include:
- Court number 2 tickets on Monday 26th June 2023 and a ground pass for the day.
- Travel in a luxury coach
- Morning coach tour round London on day 2
- One night Bed and breakfast in London
- A visit to Covent Garden including lunch
- A River Cruse on the River Thames.
- A tour t-shirt
[not included – spending money, Lunch and Dinner on day one and dinner on day two]
A non-fundable deposit of £50 (including admin fee of £4) will secure your son or daughter a place. Payments are as follows:
- £50 deposit by 15th July 2022
- £50 by the end of September 2022
- £50 by the end of November 2022
- £50 by the end of January 2023
- £50 by the end of March 2022
- £39 by the end of April 2022
(if the trip cannot go ahead due to Covid related travel restrictions all monies will be returned including the deposit minus admin fee of £4)
Cancellation charges will apply as follows:
- £100 in total up to December 2022
- £175 in total up to March 2023
For more information and to sign up please see Miss Gibbons in school!